Sunday 20 July 2014

Why?

So, why this blog? Why a blog at all?


It's not that I am burning up to share my wisdom, nor to I think I have much wisdom to share. I love sniffing, wearing, reading about and reviewing perfumes. I've been writing my thoughts here and there on various (too many) sites for years: though I'm queen of brevity Twitter is getting too much of a squeeze and I'm getting old and simply can't be arsed remembering  the manifold usernames and passwords anymore.

I don't elaborate much nor educate at all , I enjoy. I hope you  do too.

2 comments:

  1. May your nostrils be forever fragrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you're fucking clever, do you, eh? Because, guess what, dickhead? Trans people HAVE got connections with the likes of gangland. And you and that paedo bitch, Maynard, are gonna find that out the hard way.

    Don't say you weren't warned...

    ReplyDelete